|"13th Korea Wine Challenge(KWC)
|Notícia in KWC/AICEPPartilhar
de 09-03-2017 12:00:00|
In June 2017, the 13th Korea Wine Challenge(KWC) will take place.
Korea’s first international wine competition, the Korea Wine Challenge, is hosted by the most prestigious
monthly wine magazine in Korea, . Employing objective assessment to introduce trusted wines
to the domestic wine market in Korea, KWC has been a driving force in the development of this growing
market. True to its purpose, KWC provides a variety of promotional opportunities. Please consider KWC 2017
as an opportunity to introduce the fine wines of your company to the Korean market.
1) To select wine that is palatable to Koreans and to introduce wines that consumers can trust.
2) To prepare the promotion place to develop for the Korean Wine Market
3) To develop a marketing strategy for establishing a healthy wine culture in Korea
2. Competition Period
1) Primary Round: From 12th June to 16th June 2017
2) Final Round: From 19th June to 23rd June 2017
3. Registration and Wine Delivery
1) Registration Period: From 1st April to 2nd June 2017
2) Method for participation
Korean wine importers and overseas wineries: The application can be submitted through e-mail, fax and Website
3) Participation Fee(per Wine)
More than 16 wines
* The entry fee must be paid in full when submitting the entry form. If payment is not confirmed,
the application will be considered incomplete and you will be unable to participate in the competition.
* The participants will pay all charges incurred when sending the participation fee.
1. KWC judges and judging method
1) Judges: Korea's top sommeliers and wine experts
2) Judging method
: Korean scorecard based on official scorecard of the Italian Sommelier Association
- Scoring system
: 50 points, 6 points,
12 points, 20 points, 12 points
? Total of 100 Points
- All judging is done blind
2. Classes of KWC awards
1) TROPHY: Highest-scoring wine in each category
(ex., Trophy Red, Trophy White, Trophy Sparkling etc.)
2) BEST COUNTRY: A trophy-level scoring wines of participating countries
(ex., Best Chile Red, Best Australia White, Best Argentina Red etc.)
3) GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE MEDALS: Awarded according to the scoring cut lines
3. Benefits of KWC Awards
1) Free advertising in for each specific medal awarded
(August 2017 through May 2018 issues)
2) Monthly KWC feature articles in
3) Online promotion of award-winning wines
(KWC Website, KWC Blog, KWC Facebook etc)
4) Pages available to introduce not-yet-imported wines
5) Monthly tasting events centered on KWC award-winning wines
- Period: From September of 2017 to February of 2018
- One of these tastings features a Trade Tasting event introducing as yet un-imported
For more detailed information, please visit our website (www.koreawinechallenge.com) and refer to our entry kit that is attached to this mail.
For further questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Todos os direitos reservados. © 1997-2016 VinhosOnline
Os nomes, logotipos e marcas registadas apresentados neste site são propriedade dos seus respectivos detentores.